Dooce recently had a POLL asking people to list their Top Five. You know...the Top Five. The Top Five famous people you would sleep with and by sleep with I don't mean sleep with, if you know what I mean.
I could not choose only five. What can I say? Maybe if there were only five famous people, but there are not so I can choose however many I want. I make the rules, dammit.
1. Casey Affleck and Ben Affleck
2. Jude Law and James McAvoy
3. Michael Vartan and Raoul Bova
4. Luke Wilson and Owen Wilson
5. Snoop Dogg and Dave Matthews
It's all about the voice. And looks like all about the threesome, which would be weird and disturbing since two pairs of them are related. Could get...awkward.
Then I have Top Five Fictionals:
1. Steve Brady, Sex and the City
2. Doc Holiday, Tombstone
3. Michael Vaughn, Alias
4. Benjamin Barry, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
5. Jason Bourne, any of the Bourne movies. Duh.
Michael Vartan makes the list in real life and in fiction. The fact that he's French still blows my mind.
Top Five His Mother Would Kill Me:
1. Michael Phelps
2. Daniel Radcliffe
3. Ryan Gosling
4. and 5. I'll let them get a little older.
There were a lot of women choosing women on the original post. If I had to choose Top Five Women:
1. Penelope Cruz
2. Jennifer Garner
3. Salma Hayek
4. Alessandra Ambrosio
5. Rachel McAdams
Top Five I'm Just Asking for Trouble:
1. Johnny Knoxville
4. Rob Lowe
5. Robert Downey Jr.
Top Five They're Probably Gay but I Don't Give a Crapola:
1. Topher Grace
2. Anderson Cooper
3. Tom Cruise (from the A Few Good Men era)
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Neil Patrick Harris
And the Top Five If I Could Go Back in Time:
1. Levon Helm (He's not gone, he's just too old, even for me.)
2. JFK, Jr
3. Robert Redford
4. Heath Ledger
5. Frank Sinatra
These are in no particular order. Are you kidding?
Who are yours?