Saturday, May 10

18 kids??? OMGWTFBBQ

There is a couple in Arkansas, The Duggars. They have found it necessary to have 17 children with one on the way. They announced they were expecting #18 on the Today Show Friday.

Holy Lord. Some of those kids looked shocked. Probably because she has the older siblings raise the younger ones. Which got me thinking...where can I find an older kid to keep around the house?

I could adopt. but that costs money and I've got my eye on a new handbag.

I could foster, but then the state will just end up taking them away at some point and that ain't gonna get the laundry done.

I could meet a man who has a child. Eve Ensler (writer of The Vagina Monologues) met and married a man with a son. She ended up adopting the boy. Said boy was Dylan McDermott. Yeah...um...I don't think I could adopt that. I think I could do other things with that. Of course, if he was of the age to be adopted then I'd end up in prison and like my friend, Kara, I fear prison. And being jumped. And orange jumpsuits.

So, I guess I'll just have to hire a babysitter sometime. And since it's impossible to get pregnant and birth a teenager, I guess I'll just have to make do. And like they always say.... Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: