Thursday, September 11

Week in Review

  • I work with a 37-year-old grandmother. Crazy, huh? Well, I also work with a 35-year-old grandmother.
  • The hours between 8.30 p.m. and 11.30 p.m. are really twenty minutes in disguise.
  • My Thai crystal deodorant is determined to make me smell like a Thai restaurant. So I've switched to Liquid Rock from Kiss My Face. Today was test day. I like it.
  • How is it that my hair goes from clean, to perfectly dirty to crap grease slick in a matter of seconds?
  • Have a paper due on Tuesday. Have to pretend like I care about stem cell research. Maybe I will care about it by Monday night. Will definitely know whether I care about it by Tuesday at noon.
  • Have fingernails for the first time since I was pregnant. I forgot how to use them. I iz dangerous.
  • Working tomorrow. Pray I make lots of monies. Going out tomorrow night. Not coming home 'til I kiss a boy. Or 11.30 p.m. Whichever comes first.

2 comments:

CRUARK said...

I think the hours between midnight and 8am are really 20 minutes. I feel ya.

Chrisy said...

I really hope you kissed a boy...