Tuesday, July 29

Tag, You're It

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just moved to Covington, was working downtown Cincinnati. Hadn't yet discovered Wildflour, even though it was in my backyard. I thought it was a museum. Working out way too much. Single.

Five things on my to do list:
Be the world's greatest mother
Graduate in two years at the top of my class
Get rid of all the crap I don't need
Read more. ha ha ha ha ha
Memorize all my friends and family members' birthdays and send them cards

What snacks do you like?
M&Ms When I'm finished nursing baby, I will make myself sick on peanut M&Ms
Wheat free Dairy free Newman Os. Damn you, Paul Newman!!!!
Chips and salsa
Toast

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy a 40 cm orange Hermes Birkin, dammit! And one for all my friends who like bags. Don't go acting like you like bags now just because I said I'd buy you one. You know who you are.

Three bad habits
Looking stuff up nonstop on the Internet
Swearing
I'm a total slob

Five places you have lived
Independence, KY
Lexington, KY
Covington, KY
Cincinnati, OH
Brooklyn, NY

Five jobs you've had
Sales assistant at a tuxedo shop
Cashier at Bob Evans God, I sucked at that.
Arena football cheerleader
Coffee girl/server at Wildflour Bakery
Massage therapist

How did you name your blog?
I have my degree in journalism, so it's a little take on that aspect of interviewing, though I'm always the subject. It used to be absurditiesofsomepeople but that got on my nerves so I changed it, which reminds me of the guy I dated who broke up with me because I couldn't make decisions. I'd roundhouse kick him into next week if he hadn't enlightened me to an aspect of myself I'd never noticed.


At this point I am supposed to tag someone else. Kara.

No comments: