Monday, July 7

AWOL

Wow. A week has gone by and nothing even remotely exciting has happened to me. Baby is teething. That's about it. Which means...I'm exhausted and she's miserable. She cries from 8.30 p.m. to 11 p.m. and refuses to go in her crib. I give her Baby Orajel Nighttime which makes me feel horribly guilty. It evidently helps, though I feel like she's standing on a street corner waiting for it. I've decided to give up my weird anti-medication lifestyle for the sake of her poor gums. She will be 11 months old next week and she is still toothless. Good. Ness. Poor thing. She'll soon be eating birthday cake and moving on to grown up food. Let's get some choppers, alrighty? I'm thinking of making her a vegan chocolate birthday cake, so if you come to the party...you've been warned. I've surmised that when mothers eat their young...it's when they're teething.

No comments: