Thursday, March 20

I'm that annoying person...

Yep. That's me. The person in the movie theater who is trying to figure out the movie before it happens. "He's dead." (uttered during The Sixth Sense) "He's going to drop her." (Cliffhanger) "He's going to kill himself." (Shawshank Redemption) I don't mean to do it. I just hate surprises. I watched Death at a Funeral with my friend last night and yes...I asked "Does that guy die?" five minutes after the opening credits rolled. She said, "Watch the movie." She'd already seen it, so she could've just told me. But she didn't, just as I won't ruin it for you. (It's a very good movie, you should see it.) After the third, "Is he the one who dies?" I could tell she was getting impatient. I made dinner for us afterward and then we watched Kissing Jessica Stein (I cannot TELL you the last time I watched two movies in a row). A few minutes into the movie, my friend asked, "So Jessica Stein is going to be kissing girls?" I'm a nice person. I told her. You'll have to see it. I don't want to ruin it for you.

No comments: