Thursday, December 3

Avoidance

Christmas is soon approaching, as is finals week. I have been MIA this whole semester. I have wasted what little free time I've had on Facebook. I am currently sitting in Starbucks at school staring at the computer screen and people-watching. I just compiled thirty-three pages of notes for a Powerpoint I have to present in my integrated science class on Wednesday. It's concerning hand-washing vs. hand sanitizers. Riveting, I know. You'll be even more upset you won't be there too witness it when I give you this juicy detail: it has to be ten minutes long. Jaysus. I haven't spent ten straight minutes doing anything in nearly five months.

1 comment:

Susan Hasbrouck said...

Well hey! We're still out here, wondering how you're doing out there in your corner of the world.