Sunday, August 2

From See to Shining C

So, I got a C in my math class. Ugh. I except it. I am thrilled I don't have to retake the class. I wish I could have gotten an A. I know that people shared notes from previous semesters, and some students had graphing calculators (duh!), and I did catch the girl next to me cheating off my final. She saw my answer for a question about a shape that has five rotations. She looked at my paper, turned straight to that page and erased everything she had written and copied my answer. I'm sure it wasn't verbatim what I had written, but I was pissed. I worked my ass off in that class. I deserved every point I could get on my own and she took some of those points away from me. Whatever.

I also haven't had a panic attack since the day of my math final. Go figure.

I'm off for a week's vacation with the two loves of my life: my brilliant child and my wonderful boyfriend, both of whom have had to put up with my being a total psychopath off-and-on these past seven months. I'm so grateful. (I hope he knows that.)

I can see graduation even though it is illuminating next December. I'm looking forward to the adventure that follows and the rest of my life.

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I hope my daughter is proud of her mother.

1 comment:

~Kara~ said...

Oh My Gosh! I'M so proud of you! Baby is lucky to have you as her momma. I am excited for your vacay too! What can we do to see each other soon?! Me there? You here? Sumpthin!